Grants for specific projects or assets used to stabilize or grow the business.
The grant is a one-time infusion of capital to help the business:
- Stabilize: To recover from a challenge like replacing a broken HVAC system or fixing an old production space
- Grow: Buying equipment to increase production, upgrading the interior of the store, or expanding the business
Our grant cycle is currently open. This grant cycle will close on August 31st, 2023 @ 11:59pm EST.
Dates for grant cycles:
- Winter – $65,000 disbursed to 9 applicants
- Spring – $120,000 disbursed to 19 applicants.
- Summer – Applications open Aug 1st to August 31st. Grant decisions and disbursements made by September 29th. $65,000 available for this cycle.
- GRANT ELIGIBILITY/FAQ’S
- QUICK REFERENCE SHEET
- PDF OF APPLICATION *This is for reference. Please submit application through the portal*
- APPLICATION WALKTHROUGH
Since the cycles are competitive, if you received a grant in the last 24 months* or have already applied in this current calendar year (regardless of funding decision), you are ineligible to apply. *Emergency Grants do not count*
Applicants should take the following steps to access the application:
- Navigate to TMF’s online grant portal
- Click Create New Account, then log in (use existing username/password, if applicable)
- Once logged in, click Apply at the top of the page
- Click the blue Apply button in the top right of the TMF Stabilization Grant Program – Summer Cycle description box
- Applications will automatically save all progress. If you need to close it and finish later, there is no need to start a new application, simply login using your email and password you created and click “Edit Application” on your home screen. To submit your application, make sure all *required* information is completed and scroll down to the bottom of the application to click the blue SUBMIT button. You will receive an email confirmation once your application is submitted.
Be sure to sign up to receive our newsletters highlighting information related to other funding and support opportunities for small businesses in Philadelphia.