**Since expanding our emergency grant program with generous support from the City of Philadelphia Commerce Department in May of 2023, The Merchants Fund has disbursed $871,578 to 79 small businesses in Philadelphia. From those impacted by the collapse of the I-95 bridge or citywide looting to those who suffered from disruptions related to infrastructure upgrades and public works projects, TMF’s emergency grants were able to provide immediate and much-needed relief.
- QUICK REFERENCE SHEET – Eligibility and other information can be found on this document
- GRANT CALCULATIONS – Infographic on how to calculate the maximum grant size a business can receive.
- PDF OF APPLICATION *This is for reference. Please submit application through the portal*
- Navigate to TMF’s online grant portal
- Click Create New Account, then log in (use existing username/password, if applicable)
- Once logged in, click Apply at the top of the page
- Click the blue Apply button in the top right of the TMF Emergency Grant Program description box
- Applications will automatically save all progress. If you need to close it and finish later, there is no need to start a new application, simply login using your email and password you created and click “Edit Application” on your home screen. To submit your application, make sure all *required* information is completed and scroll down to the bottom of the application to click the blue SUBMIT button. You will receive an email confirmation once your application is submitted.